About The Wine Umbrella
Founded in 2005, The Wine Umbrella can be summed up in three little words: inform, promote, inspire. Working with the wine industry, we take these three words and make them the focus of every initiative that our company undertakes. From regional promotions to product launches, from consumer events to trade seminars, from brochure writing to market development, we infuse these unique themes into everything that we do, always aiming to take a creative approach to our projects and meet client objectives in unique and exciting ways.
Who we are:
The Wine Umbrella is a collection of professionals who leverage each other’s strengths to promote the enjoyment of great wines in Western Canada.
Mireille Sauvé leads the pack of pedigreed wine pros, her background being that of a Sommelier, wine writer and educator with an unstoppable thirst to bring delicious wines to the masses.
Vancouver’s most established wine industry consulting firm, The Wine Umbrella works with all members of Western Canada’s industry to increase wine appreciation through information, promotion and inspiration. It’s what we do: INFORM. PROMOTE. INSPIRE.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or wish to discuss your unique wine-related request.
We are proud to have provided services to the following excellent clients:
- Andros Communications
- August Communications
- Boisset America
- British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch (BCLDB)
- British Columbia Wine Institute (BCWI)
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- Northwest Palate Magazine
- Opus Hotel
- Portuguese Trade Commission
- Raincity Grill
- Rare Indigo
- Sopexa Canada
- Wines from Spain
- Therapy Vineyards
- Trafalgar Tours
- Vancouver International Wine Festival
- Vinho Verde
- Watermark Communications
- Winegrowers of Ara
Services that we offer:
- Educational seminars for consumers and / or trade
- Wine tasting events for 2 – 2,000 people
- Coordination of in-store promotions for individual wineries or wine categories
- Business development for wineries looking to find representation in Western Canada
- Food and wine pairing events
- POS material development
- Educational copy writing
- Staffing of wine events
- Media Relations and PR
- Spokesperson services for events, broadcast or media
- Many other unique services that we will develop to meet your individual needs